Wednesday, August 31, 2011

looking forward

...wish i could explain it
this stirring, this sweet agony
within me
the excitement attends me
every waking moment
and there's a certain comfort
even when i have so many questions
about where this path will lead

i'm full of dreams, hopes,
goals, and plans
i've learned how to give
my outline to God first
and watch Him work the details

...wish i could describe the absolute joy
i have inside
the beauty i have discovered
the precious gift of life
wrapped in complete
and wholesome love

i said,
i've learned to give my desires
to the Lord, knowing i
can't move without Him....

...wish i could adequately express this peace
that abides within me
though my heart is turning cartwheels
with each step i take into unknown tomorrows

i know my  feet won't falter
as the road ahead looms before me

the journey promises blessed companionship
(and i am looking forward)

...wish i could explain it

© 2011








































































No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...