Saturday, February 20, 2016

I've made some changes

I was going through my blog stats and found a strange IP address listed as a recent viewer. It was curious, so, I looked it up. Seems this exact IP address is linked to a site or web address that, a. browses anonymously, and, b. can/will hack and or duplicate, redirect, falsify information on your blog.

Of course, I knew all this was possible. And I had thought about the content of some of my writings. There's no way that I feel I'm so important, or that my words are extreme or radical, not enough to warrant any attention or serious scrutiny. But I do have an issue with being misrepresented.

I'm not sure what's really going on with that strange IP address - but I am being "viewed" in foreign countries, places in which I have no connections. Yes, yes, yes...this is the internet. I know.  I've had enough of my name, rank and serial number being out in cyberspace. I'm not hiding...that's impossible.

But I am protecting what I can from here on out, and keep saying what I need to say.

If, in the process, 'they' come for me - it's fine. I sent for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...