Thursday, August 17, 2017

My Statement on the Matter

The Viral Image from President Obama's Tweet, 8/12/17
The questions are: How ARE we helping our children process what's been going on? How crazy is it that we must explain to them that the obvious hate being spewed by the hate groups, hate that is being justified and not condemned by the person who holds the highest office in the world - IS WRONG and must be resisted in a country that is supposed to be FREE?
I say, all the time, that I'm glad my children are grown and have their own understanding. My prayer is for the future of our children's children. 

My work has been cut out for me. 
And I accept.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...