Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmases Past

In loving memory of my father, Don Greathouse 11/12/1934 - 1/7/2015 (RIP)
and the father of my children, R. Lamont Wynn 6/26/1954 - 5/8/2010 (RIP)


I've enjoyed some amazing Christmases - and today, on the eve of my first Christmas without my father; on the eve of the 5th Christmas without my late husband, I'm reminiscing...

Christmas, 2010 - our first Christmas without my late husband, Lamont

My mother, Anna, and me...

Yours, truly!

Christmas, 2008, my Dad, and my uncle Vern in the background

Lamont and me - we only had one more Christmas together...

Ashley and Dad...enjoying the food!

Angela and Dad - enjoying the selfie experience

Jonathan and Dad...so proud of each other


No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...