Tuesday, December 8, 2015

When All Else Fails


 

My Facebook page has been bringing up memories from years past. Anyone on FB knows what I mean. And as I've been reminded of some the high points I shared years ago, I noticed there were several that were penned by my husband, Bruce.  Yesterday, FB brought back a post of his from December 7, 2012, below. I hope it blesses someone!


When All Else Fails

Situations come about when we don’t know what to say or don’t know what to do. Even after prayer, our mind can go blank and we freeze. This happens in good times, sad times, times of frustration, times of confrontation and times of indecision.

When this happens and our loved one is within reach – a loving hug that lasts as long as necessary will do the trick every time. Much is said in a silent embrace. It is amazing how many ways we can communicate when words are either inadequate or fail to get from our minds and hearts to our lips.

Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...