Friday, May 20, 2016

Fifty(+), Fit and Fabulous!

One of my dear sista/friends, RenĂ© Michelle Floyd, has created a website where women ages 50 and up can come and engage online concerning topics of interest.  I joined this wonderful group of ladies a couple of years ago. Earlier this year, I was asked to be a contributing writer on the blog. I was honored to be thought of, and it is my desire to provide quality articles that address the "hot topics" among the 'sistren'. I am sharing my first submission with readers here. It is part one in a series of 3. I hope it is helpful to readers out there.

http://fifty-fit-fabulous.com/author/bridget-g-edwards/

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...