Saturday, July 28, 2018

Family Time! May to July, part one

Just a pictorial of my family experiences so far this year. From my sister's "girls trip" visit, the stop over visit of my Ohioans, "Los Urias" (formerly of South Korea, formerly of Michigan and California, respectively), to the pre-wedding/bridal shower visit of #WynnBowe, aka #AWynnforDBowe, as they prepare for their November nuptials here on the East coast....  More pictures to come in part two.


Los Urias took the Amtrak to Disney World and stopped over at Union Station here in DC. My son and I enjoyed our 6-hour visit with them!

That's my baby sister bottom right. She came through on a girls trip with her besties. It was awesome to be able to join her for a few hours. We were doing church selfies...(amen, somebody!)

I hosted an East coast bridal shower while #WynnBowe were here finalizing details for their wedding. We did a cake tasting as well! It was great to have some of her bridesmaids and sisters here.  We had a wonderful time - and the food was delish! There will be a West coast bridal shower in September. I'll be sharing!











#BLESSED

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...