Sunday, June 23, 2013

31 Days of Prayer for Your Husband

It’s me, it’s me, it’s me Oh Lord…

Beginning July 1st we will begin the series “31 Days of Prayer for Your Husband”. These short powerful prayers have been compiled from various web sites, which we will present as we did in October 2012 in the series “31 Days of Prayer for Your Wife”.

As a husband, I’ll be the first to say I am in constant need of prayer so that I may be lifted up and strengthened to be the man and husband God intends for me to be. We hope you will join us each day and share these prayers, of which every man and husband stands in need.

Bruce

Boaz Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...