Friday, December 20, 2013

Praise Break!

Just want to say, "Thank You!" to my God, my Father in Heaven! He is good, and His mercies endure forever...

If I had 10,000 tongues, I could not tell it all!  Amazing grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me! I once was VERY lost, but now am found; was blind, but now I see!

The GREAT I AM reigns, Who was and is and is to come - What a mighty God I serve!

I just want to magnify the Lord, for He is worthy to be praised!

Thank You, Lord - in the MIGHTY name of Jesus, by the Power of the Holy Spirit... Thank You for working with, in and through me! Continue, please dear Lord, creating within me a clean heart... KEEP ON renewing a RIGHT Spirit within me!

Hallelujah, Thine, the Glory!! I am revived! I am redeemed by the blood of the Lamb!

SHOUTING! LIFTING HOLY HANDS! Anointing, fall on me!!!

Amen! And, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...