Friday, March 21, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

I wanted to just take a moment to express my thanks and gratitude for another year of life! Blessed beyond what I deserve, I thank God for His mercy and grace. My journey thus far, the path of many twists and turns, has been and is all of those things that work together for my good. I declare today that I love the Lord, and have been called according to His purpose!  He is showing me a more excellent way, and I'm trusting Him to lead and guide me until my last day on earth, should He not return before I die.

This morning, my husband prayed over me - a beautiful birthday prayer. All day today, I've experienced an overwhelming peace, and love. Work was stress free - quiet, with a 'holiday weekend' type of atmosphere . I had a song playing in my mind all day... "Sing a song of love, sing it loud and clear/Sing it over the land so that the whole world can hear"... My soul is full and free. I'm the richest person on earth because what I possess, money can't buy. My family is amazing, and they love me unconditionally. I'm blessed beyond my feeble comprehension and so much more than words can convey! 

My dear friend and former Pastor sent me a birthday blessing that nailed it for me. He said:

"May you experience all the happiness and joy that comes with wisdom!"

So you know I'm praying for wisdom each and every day for the duration - because I am excited to see what God has in store - He's already been more than wonderful to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...