Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The Power of Prayer for CHANGE In Your Marriage - If Finances Get Out of Control

Boaz Ministries

Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who trusts in Him! Psalm 34:8

Lord, I pray that You will give me wisdom with money. Help me to generate it and spend it wisely. Help me to give according to Your will and ways. Show me when I am tempted to buy something I don't need or will regret later. Help me to avoid certain places that are traps for me, where I will be tempted to spend foolishly. Help me not to be drawn toward things that will not add to our lives. I submit our finances to You and ask that You would reveal to me all that I should know or do. I don't want to look back in regret but look forward to a secure future. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...