Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Power of Prayer for CHANGE In Your Marriage - If Finances Get Out of Control

Boaz Ministries
The God of heaven Himself will prosper us. Nehemiah 2:20

Lord, I ask that You would establish the work of my husband's(wife's) hands (Psalm (90:17). Help him(her) to know that "there is nothing too hard for You" (Jeremiah 32:17). Help him(her) to know that even though there are times when he(she) is not seeing the desired fruit of his(her) labor now, that he(she) can still rejoice and say, "The Lord God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer's feet, and He will make me walk on my high hills" (Habakkuk 3:19). I know that we must not trust in uncertain riches but in You, for it is You "who gives us richly all things to enjoy" (1 Timothy 6:17). Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...