Friday, April 17, 2015

Cover Me - Her Emotions

Boaz Ministries

Her Emotions

Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it springs the issues of life. Proverbs 4:23

Lord, I am so grateful that You have made my wife to be a woman of deep thoughts and feelings. I know that You have intended this for good, but I also know that the enemy of her soul will try to use it for evil. Help me to discern when he is doing that and enable me to pray accordingly.  Protect her from the author of lies and help her to cast down “every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.” (2 Corinthians 10:5)  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...