Thursday, April 16, 2015

Cover Me - Her Spirit

Boaz Ministries

Her Spirit

Whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life. John 4:14


Lord, as much as I love my wife, I know You love her more. I realize that I cannot met her every need and expectation, but You can. Help my wife to increase her knowledge of You today.  May she turn to You first for everything as You become her constant companion. Give her discernment and revelation and enable her to hear Your voice instructing her.  Help her to stay focused on You, not matter how great the storm is around her, so that she never strays off the path You have for her. I pray You would keep me aware of when she needs a fresh filling of Your Spirit so that I will be prompted to pray for her. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...