Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Cover Me - Her Emotions

Boaz Ministries

The Lord redeems the soul of His servants, and none of those who trust in Him shall be condemned. Psalm 34:22

Lord, help me not to react inappropriately or withdraw from my wife emotionally when I don’t understand her.  Give me patience and sensitivity, and may prayer be my FIRST reaction to her emotions and not a last resort.  Although I’m aware that I cannot meet my wife’s every emotional need, I know that You can. I am not trying to absolve myself from meeting any of her needs, but I know that some of them are intended to be met only by You.  I pray that You would fill her with Your peace and joy today. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...