Sunday, October 16, 2016

Pray, period. October 16, 2016

Boaz Ministries

Lord, the things my child is saying these days! I don't know how to handle this situation. My child's words are cutting to both her father and me. Give me the right words to say to curb this kind of trash talk. This baby that I once held in my arms is growing up and I want her to grow up in You, and to follow You. Give me the wisdom I need to guide my child to You through my own thoughts, words, and deeds. Help us to be examples of Your character in front of her in our home.


Bible reference: Proverbs 22:6; Proverbs 30: 11 NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...