Sunday, October 30, 2016

Pray, period. October 30, 2016

Boaz Ministries
Dear Lord, I want to know You and serve You. I want to be about Your business while I live. Help me to use these hands You've given me to reach out to others; these feet to walk the path You would have me go. Give me the right words to speak with my mouth. Imbue me with spiritual eyesight and discernment, and touch my ears that I may hear clearly and be attentive to those in need. Guide me, Lord, that I may fulfill Your command to go and make disciples of those who will believe the Good News of our soon coming King!

Bible reference: Matthew 25:14-30; Matthew 28:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...