Monday, August 27, 2018

Family Time - Summertime

 Wineries, etc., Northern California, 2018
Bridges, Northern California, 2018
I'm learning how to really do work/life balance. With a retired mister who is also an entrepreneur and musician - it's an added incentive for me to carve out as much "us/me time" as I can.  And it's working.


Blessed to be able to do this because my employer is 100% in support of self care and vacation time! AND teleworking! Whether it's a "stay-cation", "mental health day", or a trip to a tropical paradise - I'm grateful to the Lord for the latitude and creativity my job affords me. 

Enjoying life!


#positiveseniority

#fitnessmatters

#sixtyplus                                                 
   
Venice Beach, SoCal, 2018
                                                                                                                                                                                                     




No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...