Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Birthday Blessings

If I had ten thousand tongues, I couldn't tell of all the blessings God has given me lo these 56 years on the planet.

Today is my birthday - and I would be remiss if I didn't say "Thank You Lord" for health, strength, my children and parents...and the newest, blessed addition to my life - my longtime friend, fellow poet/author, Bruce Henry Edwards.  We were joined in holy matrimony Friday, March 16, 2012, Las Vegas, NV (I know...but we don't subscribe to the sin of the city!)

Bruce and Bridget Edwards

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my beautiful sister! I am so incredibly happy for you!!! I am weeping tears of joy!!! Praise our Father!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, my dear heart! We solicit your prayers as we embark upon this blessed journey, to minister and be the hands and feet of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! God does ALL things well!

      Delete

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...