Saturday, March 21, 2015

Another Year...Wiser

Just want to take a moment and give a shout out to the Father, Son and Holy Ghost for their concerted work of tough, abiding love and patience with me throughout my life!

Today is my birthday, and as I reflect on the events of years past up to this day - especially as they relate to my spiritual growth and understanding, I am in awe of the many, mini-miracles of transformation God has wrought in the people around me, which, in turned, blessed me in ways too numerous to mention! These individuals were intentionally placed in my path, for a purpose.What I have witnessed are subtle changes, sometimes happening over a short period of time, that took me by surprise. And that's HUGE!  I call these "mini-miracles" only because most think of miracles as something tangible and obvious. But I have learned that prayer, fasting, and interceding on the behalf of others, will bring about results that will not only blow your mind - but let you know it was ONLY by God's power.  I've learned the greatest of miracles is the transformation of the heart.

Through the ministry I share with my husband, and seeking to know God's will for my life daily, I've learned the only way to be an agent of change, is to allow God to do the changing. I will continue to focus on prayer and supplication for myself and others, and be an encourager of all who would know the Lord.

I am grateful, today, for the loving family and friends who have traveled this journey with me thus far. Looking forward to the Day of Christ's return - and not about to waste a moment of this gift of life, in the meantime!

Hallelujah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...