Thursday, March 5, 2015

The Power of Prayer for CHANGE In Your Marriage - If Children Start to Dominate Your Lives

Boaz Ministries

All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13

Lord, give me Your wisdom, revelation, and discernment. Give me Your strength, patience and love. Teach me how to truly intercede for my children without trying to impose my own will when I pray. Teach me how to pray so I can lay the burden of raising them at Your feet. Increase my faith to believe for all the things You put on my heart to pray about for them. Lord, I know I don't have the ability to be the perfect parent, but You do. I pray that You would protect and guide them. Help me not to live in fear about my children because of all the possible dangers, but to live in peace trusting that You are in control. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...