Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The Power of Prayer for CHANGE In Your Marriage - If Children Start to Dominate Your Lives

Boaz Ministries

The righteous man walks in his integrity; his children are blessed after him. Proverbs 20:7

Lord, help me to be balanced in my parenting. Help me not to be obsessive about my children, but rather to relinquish control over their lives to You. Help me to find the balance between focusing too much on my children and neglecting my husband(wife), and the other extreme of neglecting my children in any way. Help me to put You first and my husband(wife) second in my life, so that my focus on our children doesn't come between those two relationships. Wherever there are disagreements between me and my husband(wife) as to how to raise and discipline our children, help us to be able to communicate well with each other and resolve whatever conflict we have. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...