Saturday, March 28, 2015

Feeling Some Type of Way

Rest in peace,  dear Lamont, Daddy
uncle Vern, and several of my close friends
Robbed of life, the innocent by-standers,
plane crash victims...seems the horror never ends

The Word says not to fret over evil-doers
and their temporary power
So I kneel till I can stand on God's promises
and sing, "I need Thee every hour"

Not usually one to complain because I know
Who is my Defender and Shield
Just weary of all the noise, insidious distractions
and this world's deadly sin appeal...



[Reference: Psalm 37:1-11; Proverbs 24:19,  Psalm 28:7]






No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...