Sunday, July 10, 2016

Pray, period. July 10, 2016

Boaz Ministries
Lord, You are the lover of my soul. I thank You for the unconditional love You have shown me in my life. Lord, my body is needing Your healing and I ask You to bring healing of all sickness by the power You gained authority over when You rose from the dead. My life is in Your hands. Nothing happens without You knowing about it. While I wait on You for my healing and until I see You face to face, help me to sense Your presence and the unconditional love You have showered upon me.

Bible reference: Psalm 6:2; Psalm 30:2; Psalm 103:1-4; Matthew 4:23; Matthew 8:13; James 5:14-16

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...