Monday, July 11, 2016

Pray, period. July 11, 2016

Boaz Ministries
I pray, Lord, for this country. Thank You for the many lives that have been encouraged by knowing You in times past. Thank You for the people who look to You each day for hope and courage. Lord I acknowledge the seasons You have brought this nation through. Lord I pray today for the men and women You have raised up to lead this nation. Lord help my nation to respect You. Lord be ever present as our government makes decisions that affect the nation. Lord I pray Your direction will unfold.


Bible reference: 1 Timothy 2:1-2; Romans 13:1-4; 1 Peter 2:13-17

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...