Monday, July 25, 2016

Pray, period. July 25, 2016

Boaz Ministries

Lord, thank You for the gift of life! I acknowledge that my body is the temple of Your Holy Spirit. I ask that You take control of my appetite; guide me in the ways I need to nourish my body. I desire to be whole in You; physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally fit that I may serve You better. Prune away the things that keep me from glorifying You in my diet, that cloud my judgment and leave me sluggish and ineffective. Give me the strength to practice a lifestyle of balance in exercise, rest and nutrition. Help me to be a living sacrifice and a witness to others of Your power to hear and answer prayers.

Bible Reference: 1 Corinthians 3:16-17; 1 Corinthians 9:25; 2 Peter 1:6; Romans 12:1-2; Titus 2:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...