Friday, July 22, 2016

Pray, period. July 22, 2016


Lord, I love You. And I pray You would refine me by the power of Your Holy Spirit so there will be more of You in my life. I realize I am made in Your image. My desire is to reflect who You say I am in my life. Help me to take steps towards Spiritual maturity. Lord I pray You would bring someone along side of me who has come to know You and committed to their walk with You to help me grow. I seek to be in fellowship with doers of Your Word. Thank You, Lord, for Your faithfulness.

Bible reference: John 13:34-35; John 17:23; Romans 12:10; Ephesians 5:2; Colossians 2:2; 1 Corinthians 12:12; Matthew 18:20; 1 John 1:3,7; James 1:22

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...