Friday, December 19, 2014

The Power of Prayer for CHANGE in Your Marriage - If Communication Breaks Down (part 1 of 5)

Boaz Ministries

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer.  Psalm 19:14

Lord, I pray You would protect my spouse and me from any kind of breakdown of communication. Enable us to always share our thoughts and feelings and refuse to be people who don't talk.  Teach us to trust each other enough to share our deepest hopes, dreams, fears, and struggles with one another. Help us to spend time communicating with You every day so that our communication with each other will always be good. Teach us how to openly express love for one another, and keep us from any laziness or selfishness that would cause us to neglect to do that. Help us refuse to speak words that tear down, but only words that build up (Ephesians 4:29).  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...