Sunday, December 21, 2014

The Power of Prayer for CHANGE in Your Marriage - If Communication Breaks Down (part 3 of 5)

Boaz Ministries

Indeed, we all make many mistakes. For if we could control our tongues, we would be perfect and could also control ourselves in every other way. James 3:2

Lord, I need to be changed! Reveal any times where I have not said the right words or communicated the right things to my spouse and I will confess it as a sin. For I know I fall short of Your glory (Romans 3:23). Teach me how to communicate openly and honestly so I will speak excellent, right, and truthful words (Proverbs 8:6-9). Take away any deceit in my heart and any perversity in my mind so that evil will be far from me (Proverbs 17:20). I pray that Your love will be so much in my heart that it comes out in everything I say. Give me the right words for every situation. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...