Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Power of Prayer for CHANGE in Your Marriage - If Communication Breaks Down (part 5 of 5)

Boaz Ministries


For your Maker is your husband, the Lord of hosts is His name; and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel; He is called the God of the whole earth. Isaiah 54:5

Lord, give me ears to really hear what my husband(wife) is saying so that I can bear some of his(her) burdens by simply listening. Make me quick to hear and slow to speak (James 1:19). Give me the wisdom to have a good sense of timing. I pray that "my mouth shall speak wisdom, and the meditation of my heart shall give understanding" (Psalm 49:3). May there be no division between us because we are of the same mind and have the same good judgment (1 Corinthians 1:10). Where either of us has not communicated well in the past, help us to do so now. Thank you that You are our rock and our Redeemer, and You can redeem ALL things (Psalm 78:35). Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...