Sunday, March 20, 2016

Stepping into this milestone, by God's grace alone!

Birthday celebration with the Mister!
The Big Six-Oh!

Just wanted to give a shout out to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and to the Father, and the Holy Spirit, for attending me these six decades of my life.

I have not always been obedient; at times, I was downright and willfully defiant. But God!

He saw this day before I was conceived. And by His power, mercy, grace and love, I am here. As the new day dawns and my birthday begins, I renew my vow to the Lord, and I will serve Him for the rest of my days!

I praise and thank you, Lord, for allowing me to see another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...