Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Beauty of Our Time

In recent weeks and days, there have been losses of friends and loved ones. It is especially difficult during the holiday season. Today, a very dear high school friend of mine passed away suddenly and I am praying for his family and all of us who knew him and love him still. Makes me even more aware of how precious and fragile this life is, and why I encourage each of us to love one another dearly, fiercely, while we yet have breath. I wrote a poem in loving memory of a cousin who passed away too young not long ago, and I wanted to share a portion of it here with the hope that we will indeed cherish the love we've been given every moment we have life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...