Monday, August 25, 2014

More Prayer, More Power! "Her Husband"


 Boaz Ministries

"Lord, I pray that You would bring my wife and me to a new place of unity with one another. Make us be of the same mind. Show me what I need to do in order to make that come about. Give me words that heal, not wound. Fill my heart with Your love so that what overflows through my speech will be words that build up, not tear down. Convict my heart when I don't live Your way. Help me to be the man, husband, and spiritual leader that You want me to be.

Text:
'A man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh...Let each of of you in particular so love his own wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband. Ephesians 5:31, 33'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...