Thursday, August 28, 2014

More Prayer, More Power! "Her Priorities"

Boaz Ministries

"Lord, help my wife to make our home a peaceful sanctuary. Regardless of our financial state, give her the wisdom, energy, strength, and charity of mind to transform our dwelling into a beautiful place of refuge that brings joy to each of us. Show me how I can encourage and assist her in that.

Holy Spirit, I invite You to fill our home with Your peace, truth, love, and unity. Through wisdom, let our house be built, and by understanding may it be established. Reveal to us anything that is in our house that is not glorifying to You, Lord. I say that 'as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord' (Joshua 24:15).

Text:
'She watches over the ways of her household, and does not eat the bread of idleness. Proverbs 31:27'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...