Thursday, August 21, 2014

More Prayer, More Power! "His Wife"




"Lord, help me to be a good wife. I fully realize that I don’t have what it takes to be one without Your help.

Take my selfishness, impatience, and irritability and turn them into kindness, long-suffering, and the willingness to bear all things.
Take my old emotional habits, mindsets, automatic reactions, rude assumptions, and self-protectiveness and make me patient, kind, good, faithful, gentle, and self-controlled.
Take the hardness of my heart and break down the walls with Your battering ram of revelation. Give me a new heart and work in me Your love, peace, and joy (Galatians 5;22, 23). I am not able to rise above who I am at this moment. Only You can transform me.

Text:
‘Whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses.’ Mark 11:24-25"

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...