Sunday, August 24, 2014

More Prayer, More Power! "His Wife"

Boaz Ministries



Lord, I lay all my expectations at Your cross. I release my husband from the burden of fulfilling me in areas where I should be looking to You.

Help me to accept him the way he is and not try to change him. I realize that in some ways he may never change, but at the same time, I release him to change in ways I never thought he could.

I leave any changing that needs to be done in Your hands, fully accepting that neither of us is perfect and never will be.

Only You, Lord, are perfect, and I look to You to perfect us. May we be 'perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment (1 Corinthians 1:10).'

Text:
'Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...