Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Just on Juice - Day 4

Boaz Ministries

Per Bruce: "While juicing is beneficial, it is not always good tasting.Part of the fun of juicing is trying different combinations of fruits and vegetables. When the combination is right it tastes great; when the combination is wrong, it's just wrong. Today was a wrong day. Thank God it's over."

Translation - Bruce prefers juice blends with a fruity mix! He didn't like lunch and dinner today. He enjoys "Morning Glory" for breakfast, and so do I. It's fruity with kale, a cucumber and ginger; so we guzzled that down this morning. We had a modified "Bruschetta Tang" for lunch - and I got a little creative, strayed from the path. However, I enjoyed my blend. For Dinner, we went red-ish. Beets, tomatoes, carrots... again, my creation. I appreciated the smoothness and it tasted "wholesome."

I continue to lose weight - down 7 pounds since Sunday! Bruce has dropped 5, to his happy surprise! Eat-fests like the All Staff luncheon at my job today don't faze me at all. And tomorrow, my Company is hosting a Job and Training Fair - and there will be catered treats for the Vendors. I'll be sipping on my juice bottle, as I did today, and keep it moving!

All in all, we're having fun with this cleansing fast. Now I know which ingredients are more flavorful and agreeable to my husband. But I appreciate that he went ahead and drank his juice, because he knew it was good for him!

Four down, three to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...