Thursday, September 25, 2014

Just on Juice - Day 5

Boaz Ministries

First of all, I've lost 10 pounds in 5 days! One of the key things I've been focusing on is a re-focusing of my dietary choices. Most people live to eat - but for maximum health, we need to flip it and "eat to live." And every now and then, the body needs to detox. I'm so thankful for the information. 

We've decided to incorporate a 3-day cleansing fast once per month, along with making sure we have some juiced meals during the week.

Bruce says, "This seven day juicing cleanse is one of the more difficult challenges I've ever faced. With two more days to go I'm getting used to it and when I get on the scale I see that it's working. Keeping busy and going to bed early (what I used to do sometimes when I couldn't afford to eat) along with prayer for discipline and strength is carrying me across the finish line with a renewed commitment to continue to eat healthfully."

We're almost there - 5 down, 2 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...