Monday, September 22, 2014

Just on Juice - Day 2

Boaz Ministries


Well, the second day is a wrap. And we basically repeated the breakfast ("Morning Glory") and Dinner ("Sunset Passion") recipes, with an orange added to each. It was delish! Lunch ("Mean Green") consisted of 1 apple, 1 cucumber, 4 celery stalks, 5 kale leaves, 1 inch of ginger and 1/4 peeled lemon. YUM!

Because I have fasted before- taking only water, the discipline it takes is not foreign to me, and I'm handling it pretty well.. This experience is particularly agreeable because it is so tasty.

Bruce and I check in on each other throughout the day, and it truly makes a difference when you have a buddy. At one point during his "intentionally busy day" he sent me an email to share on Boaz:

"It appears that my body now knows something is going on that is different from the norm. Hunger aches along with stomach growling are the order of the day. Brotha HONGRY!"

He also told me that he knows the toxins are flushing from his body - and that's a good thing!

Keep praying! Two down, five to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...