Friday, September 5, 2014

More Prayer, More Power! "His Marriage"

Boaz Ministries

"Lord, I pray that You would unite my husband and me in a bond of friendship, commitment, generosity, and understanding. Eliminate our immaturity, hostility, or feelings of inadequacy.

Help us to make time for one another alone, to nurture and renew our marriage and remind ourselves of the reasons we were married in the first place.

I pray that (husband's name) will be so committed to You, Lord, that his commitment to me will not waver, no matter what storms come.

I pray that our love for each other will grow stronger every day, so that we will never leave a legacy of divorce to our children.

Text:
'Now to the married I command, yet not I but the Lord: A wife is not to depart from her husband. But even if she does depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband. And a husband is not to divorce his wife. 1 Corinthians 7:10-11'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...