Thursday, September 18, 2014

More Prayer, More Power! "His Health"

Boaz Ministries

"Lord, I pray for Your healing touch on my husband. May every part of his body function the way You designed it to.

Wherever there is anything out of balance, set it in perfect working order. Heal him of any disease, illness, injury, infirmity, or weakness.

Strengthen his body to successfully endure his workload, and when he sleeps may he wake up completely rested, rejuvenated and refreshed.

I pray that he will have the desire to take care of his body, to eat the kind of food that brings health, to get regular exercise, and avoid anything that would be harmful to him. Help him to understand that his body is Your temple and he should care for it as such (1 Corinthians 3:16).

Text:
'I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; surely I will heal you. 2 Kings 20:5'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...