Saturday, September 27, 2014

Just on Juice - Day 7

Boaz Ministries

We made it! And by the grace of God, we feel great, have lost pounds, inches, and fluids due to water retention - that very subtle swelling of the ankles...GONE! We've gained a greater appreciation for the healing and rebuilding properties found in the natural vegetables and fruits God created. Processed foods are not on our shopping list, and from this day forward, we will add more and more green, immune system-strengthening foods.

Bruce says, "The seven day juicing cleanse was an experience I'll never forget and one that will serve me well for the duration. Everything said about the benefits of juicing turned out to be true. Well worth every stomach growl and trip to the bathroom! I have reached my weight loss goals, and know I now have the discipline to resist unhealthy eating in the future. There will be "crazy days" (I will allow myself a day to splurge on a treat or fast food item) - but juicing is now a permanent part of my life."

As for me, I'm so thrilled about my 13-pound weight loss, that I can't even think about giving myself a "crazy day." I've been edified and inspired, and my mind is clearer than when we started! Can't beat that!

All systems are "GO!" And we had a lot of fun doing it together. We highly recommend at least a 3-day juice fast, if you feel you can't do 7. It will change your life for the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...