Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Power of Prayer for CHANGE in Your Marriage - If Outside Influences Pollute Your Sexual Relationship

Boaz Ministries

When wisdom enters your heart, moral knowledge will be attractive to you. Discretion will protect you, understanding will guard you, to deliver you from the way of the wicked, from those speaking perversity. Proverbs 2:10-12

Lord, I pray You would make me the wife (husband) You want me to be. Help me to fulfill my husband (wife) sexually. Teach me how to be attentive to his (her) needs before my own. Please help me to be a wife (husband) who is faithful and true in thought and deed. Help us both to become so committed to You that nothing else matters more than living in obedience to Your ways. Enable us to see things from Your perspective. Expose all of our sins to Your light so that neither of us can have a secret life. Reveal everything in either of us that needs to be seen. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...