Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Power of Prayer for CHANGE in Your Marriage - If Anger, Rudeness, or Abuse Poisons Your Relationship

Boaz Ministries

Cease from anger, and forsake wrath; do not fret, it only causes harm. For evildoers shall be cut off; those those who wait on the Lord, they shall inherit the earth. Psalm 37:8-9

Lord, help me and my spouse to understand that anger never produces spiritual fruit (James 1:20). I pray that all anger in us will be evaporated by the power of the Holy Spirit. I pray now that You, the God of all hope, will fill us with faith and hope by the power of Your Spirit (Romans 15:13). I pray You would lift up Your countenance upon us and give us Your peace (Numbers 6:26). I pray that You would direct our hearts "into the love of God and into the patience of Christ" (2Thessalonians 3:5). Help us to flee anger and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, and gentleness (1Timoth 6:11). Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...