Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Power of Prayer for CHANGE in Your Marriage - If One of You Decides to Leave Home

Boaz Ministries
The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever; do not forsake the works of Your hands. Psalm 138:8

Lord, where my husband (wife) has separated from me in any way - whether physically, or mentally - I pray You would bring him (her) back. Thank You, Lord, that even though he (she) may leave me, You have promised that You never will (Deuteronomy 31:6). Lord, I pray for restoration of any emotional and physical separation between us. Change our hearts and help me to be the loving mate he (she) needs me to be. Restore us emotionally - bring us together again. Give me the courage and strength to fight for our relationship until it is the way You want it to be. You are a good God, and we will find the greatest blessings by following You and trusting in Your ways (Psalm 34:8). Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...