Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The Power of Prayer for CHANGE in Your Marriage - If One of You Decides to Leave Home

Boaz Ministries


Consider it wholly joyful, my brethren, whenever you are enveloped in or encounter trials of any sort or fall into various temptations.
Be assured and
understand that the trial and proving of your faith bring out endurance and steadfastness and patience. But let endurance and steadfastness and patience have full play and do a thorough work, so that you may be [people] perfectly and fully developed [with no defects], lacking in nothing. James 1:2-4 Amplified Bible

Lord, I confess any place where I have separated myself in my heart from my husband (wife). I breath that hardness in me that has kept me distanced - whether as a self-protective measure or just by being preoccupied with other things. I know that any kind of distance between two people, especially whom You've made to be one, goes against Your will. I recognize this state of mind as an offense against You. Thank You, that because of Your love for me, I am more than a conqueror, and I can conquer this. Thank You, that nothing can ever separate me from Your love (Romans 8:37-39). I will not let my heart be troubled, but I will trust in You instead. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...