Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Power of Prayer for CHANGE in Your Marriage - If Forgiveness Doesn't Come Easy

Boaz Ministries

Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. James 5:16

Lord, I know there are places in me that harbor unforgiveness that I am not even aware of. Please reveal those to me so I can confess them to You. For "You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, and abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You" (Psalm 86:5). I ask You to forgive me for any unforgiveness I have toward anyone, especially my spouse. I know that You, Lord, are the only one who knows the whole story, so I refuse to be the judge of all that happens in my husband(wife). You are the one "who will both bring to light the hidden things of darkness and reveal the counsels of the [heart]" (1 Corinthians 4:5). Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...