Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The Power of Prayer for CHANGE in Your Marriage - If Forgiveness Doesn't Come Easy


If there is any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and mercy, fulfill my joy by being like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. Philippians 2:1-2

Lord, I lift my husband (wife) to You in prayer and ask You to help him (her) let go of any unforgiveness he (she) harbors. Help him (her) to forgive me for anything I have done - or not done - that was displeasing to him (her). I pray that You, "the God of patience and comfort," will grant to my husband (wife) the ability to be "like-minded" toward me so that we together may glorify You with a single-minded voice of unity (Romans 15:5-6). Give him (her) a heart of mercy toward me so that he (she) can truly let go of anything I have said or done that has hurt him (her). Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...