Monday, January 5, 2015

The Power of Prayer for CHANGE in Your Marriage - If Forgiveness Doesn't Come Easy

Boaz Ministries

 
Be submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility, for God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble. 1 Peter 5:5

THANK YOU, Lord, that I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me, and therefore I have the strength to forgive my spouse for anything that has hurt or disappointed me. Thank you that You are the God of forgiveness. Thank You that You have released me from any stronghold of unforgiveness. Take away any feelings in me that cause me to think I need to pay back hurt for hurt. I "strive to have a conscience without offense" toward You or my spouse (Acts 24:16). Where I need to be forgiven, help me to apologize and receive forgiveness from my spouse. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...