Friday, January 2, 2015

The Power of Prayer for CHANGE in Your Marriage - If Anger, Rudeness, or Abuse Poisons Your Relationship

Boaz Ministries

Above all things have fervent love for one another, for love will cover a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8

Lord, where I have directed anger toward my wife (husband) or held anger inside of me, I confess that as sin and ask You to forgive me and take all anger away. Heal any wounds I have inflicted on her (him) with my words. Help me to speak good words and healing to my wife (husband), for I know that pleases You (Proverbs 15:23). Where I have shown anger toward any other family member, I confess it to You as a sin. Bring Your restoration to every situation where it is needed. Thank You that You will take away all anger in me and keep me in perfect peace, because my mind is fixed on You (Isaiah 26:3). Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The joys of living and working in a non-toxic environment

We hear so much about work/life balance in the workplace.  Companies are rated on how employee-centered they are.  It's ...